Invisalign Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens
Dr. Amram and Dr. Justin Ohnigian are Invisalign “Elite”Providers
This means that they are in the top 1% in the country with regard to experience treating cases with Invisalign®. They have successful treated many patients that were told they were not Invisalign® candidates. Consider Invisalign® to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted — without braces. A complimentary consultation with Dr. Amram or Dr. Ohnigian– can determine if Invisalign® is right for you.
What is it?
Invisalign® uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. So, you can smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign® is made with 3-D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective.
Why would I want it?
Not only are the aligners invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. They are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments. Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How does it work?
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Amram or Dr. Ohnigian have prescribed. You’ll visit Dr. Amram or Dr. Ohnigian- about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Invisalign ® and Invisalign Teen®:
- An invisible way to straighten teeth. We prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without any metal wires or brackets.
- Aligners are worn sequentially, by the patient, to promote extensive tooth movements. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to the final position prescribed on the upper and/or lower arches.
- Aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- Treatment for adults with mild to moderate crowding or spacing.
- Treatment for teens with mostly permanent teeth. Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn.
- Invisalign is removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is more comfortable to wear because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation.